Pondok Perlindungan Satwa Bali
Bali Animal Haven
The programs of the foundation are:
- Rescue cats and dogs that are neglected, abandoned or injured.
- Provide treatment and rehabilitation for sick cats and dogs.
- Provide vaccinations for healthy dogs and cats.
- Perform sterilization for dogs and cats to suppress the population of strays.
- Find suitable families/homes to adopt healthy dogs and cats. This is achieved by questioning prospective adopters to ensure they will be responsible for the animal.
- Perform regular visits to adopter’s houses every two weeks to monitor the adopted animals.
- Provide weekly feeding in places around Bali where there are many malnourished dogs/cats.
- Hold foster parent programs for those who want to have a pet but do not have enough space and time for their pets.
- Provide pet education for those who have pets so they know more how to care and treat their pets